MULTIMEDIA CONSOLE AS A TOUCHLESS OPERATING PANEL – USAGE CASE AT WPRA
Explaining the GETT.PROJECTS modular principle clearly using a customer project for a company known as “We prefer to remain anonymous”* (abbreviated to ‘WPRA’).
*A side effect of working as an OEM service company is that our customers often enjoy special (project) protection and we only rarely obtain approval to use their name for marketing purposes. The abbreviation WPRA is a product of our imagination and stands for “We prefer to remain anonymous.”
Getting to know the requested application and the general conditions
- Analyzing the previous model at the customer’s premises
- Analyzing the requirements
- Drawing up several technical concepts to present to the customer (including those based on the following technologies: capacitive operating technology, optical operating technology, membrane technology)
Discussing the concepts, presenting the advantages and disadvantages of each, providing a price indication
- The customer’s decision in favor of one concept, defining further requirements
- The concept needing to be introduced:
- A glass operating panel with illuminated optical buttons and a display for visualization purposes
- To be inserted as a module, depending on particular adjustment options in special configurations
- Specifying particular graphical symbols for the display
- Detailing the final concept, drawing up the specifications sheet
Presenting the final concept, including a binding quotation, signing the specifications sheet.
- Handing over the project to GETT.LAB for development
What was tested: the adhesion of the color to the glass, the durability of the color, the quality of the printed image, the durability of the bonding, a long-term test for the electronics, climatic tests
Tools used: refrigerator, climatic shock testing cabinet, spectral photometer, cross-cut test in line with DIN EN ISO 16276-2
OUR all-round carefree package
You have an idea, but that certain something is missing? Let our experts advice yout!
Our developers have the solution to your problem. Design, construction, hardware development and software development - all in one hand.
Take advantage of our worldwide network of audited GETT technology partners!
Minimal manufacturing costs with uncompromising product quality - all with our extensive manufacturing capabilities.